Monday, August 17, 2009

Cooperate PEOPLE!

Hey hey,
I just came back from a futsal game.
Anyways, my housing area (Jalan Datuk Sulaiman) started a group called JDS. Every lane has their own group. JDS, JDS 3 and JDS 4. My lane, JDS 4 has residents whom do not want to cooperate and act like little kids. The reason why JDS started a group was because, we started using security guards after numerous house break-ins and robbery. So, JDS thought of hiring security guards to handle the situation. Of course, there were some procedures and everyone had to pay. However, some residents did not want to cooperate and start harrasing the JDS group mail. Spamming the inbox using vulgar language, not just that, making childish names and sueing the committee. There is a reason why the group discussed on using a security guards. It was for our own safety and there had been too many cases; I could say I am one of them. It would be a hassle for visitors to come because they would have to register and stop at the guard house, but it's for our own good. I don't understand why they don't get that.

Well, I am signing off, i smell really bad. :S

No comments: