Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yap yap

Hey people!
I guess I woke up on the right side of the bed. I feel cheery and bouncy... ahha
It's been a while. :)

I think Facebook has too many game applications and It is so tempting to play. I have already reached to the point where I'm 40% addicted to the game. Well I think I type faster now. ahah

AAAAAAND

I have officially shifted EVERYTHING to my new temporary house. This house is quite small compared to my old house, I can't fit most of my furniture here. I feel thankful that I live in a house like that and THANK GOD that there is internet connection here. (actually taking it from my old house and stole the connection) :D
Anyways, there's progress and can see the extension at the back and the floor is already cemented. I can't wait for the final results.
For 2 months, I have to sleep like a mummy and squish all three of us on the queen sized bed.
Definitely prone to accidents. Well at least we took the plasma and placed it in the room. So I see gigantic heads before I sleep. ahha

Well I'm just blabbering and yapping all the way. I just wanted to waste my time typing while waiting for my energy and health and stamina to regain. :p

Soo probably I'll write another post soon

Toodles :)

No comments: