Monday, July 20, 2009

What is on my mind at 11.53am

I remembered the list of things I wanted to do after my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia had ended. I had failed to accomplish even 50%. I can probably say that the longer it is, I crave for something different. I prefer lazing around and hanging out with my mates. I had high expectations of myself, to think of it; it is quite unethical. I know myself and I know that at some point, I will still be the same person 18 years ago. Not as a kid, but being lazy and procrastinating. I wonder what I do late at night. I don’t get enough sleep, I am tired most of the time. I have class, I have outings but that’s just it. Not including the renovation and all but I am not doing anything valuable. Most likely, I'll write a whole essay saying how to turn over a new leaf. I don't know the whole purpose of that now.

Anyways, there are too many network sharing websites; it's being a bit overrated. They are literally copying each other and loosing its originality. There is no fun in adventuring something new and figuring out how it works. BUT without it, I'll be bored to death. So, hopefully the websites can reinvent something original and make everyones time worthwhile.

$$Money$$ is so stupid. I am broke and I have no money to eat. I depend on it too much. I have to manage my money wisely. Eat cheaper food and no shopping, don't go out so much. I spend about Rm65 just for gas. Sigh.. disadvantage of driving.


Well I have nothing else to write..

Signing off...


Toodles :)

No comments: