Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mundane


Hello :)

The Internet connection is so slow and I need those pictures FAST for my assignment :S
I had so much to write but I keep forgetting because I was constantly interrupted by people when I'm on the computer. Which is quite annoying. I don't mind if you politely ask for the computer but don't just push me aside and directly telling me that you need it. Its called manners.

Anyways, I washed my car today. My Neo came back! I'm so happy and it is so shiny and clean. :D I was soaking wet and my shorts are still wet but I'm too lazy to change. The weather is somewhat dull today. I just washed my car and it's raining soon. -.-

I just find it sad that people nowadays are trying so hard to be somewhat unique? If you are prone to becoming a person that follows people then I guess that's your path or something but if everyone wants to be unique, it's just the same as following the 'trend' . I don't find myself unique at all but that's me and I just accept for whatever I am and people categorizing types? Are stupid. Trend setters, trend followers are just people being what they are. I can openly admit that I do occasionally follow trends and I enjoy dressing up but I know I can't afford being 'trendy' or 'unique' or even 'setting trends' so I just wear with what I have which may or may not be up-to-date. Sometimes trying so hard to be these kind of people will just loose your modesty and make you a self-absorbed, attention seeking, conscious person. Which I find it a pity. If you are naturally like that, then good for you; that's not wrong. I just find this annoying because I hear this almost everyday. People should stop trying so hard and just go with the flow.

My second semester is ending and I can't wait until third semester starts. I have only ONE subject which is photography! I haven't finished my digital imaging assignment but hopefully I'll finish it soon enough. Probably I'll post it once I'm done. I'm afraid that I won't create a certain 'style' of my own because in this industry people recognize you for you craftsmanship and personal style. Which I have neither one. I still have a lot to do and I'm procrastinating at this moment and I should stop.

I should go now..
Toodles :)

No comments: