Monday, November 9, 2009

Finally!


Evening everyone,
today is a sad yet joyful day. We finished our exams today and tomorrow will be our last presentation. Hoorah! for that. However, today was the last day 'lepak-ing' with ez :(
We had a fun time squishing in my car which apparently can fit 8 people. Ate at Boston and felt the Boston-like atmosphere but felt like China town actually. We were around Sunway. Then I went to USJ and sent her back. I hope she'll have a safe journey and WE'LL MISS YOU!

Anyways, semester break is coming soon and I have so much installed this whole break which is about a week or two. I can't wait to start. Probably building my portfolio. Developing my "skills" as a designer. Make a nice journal for myself. Start on my photography. Gosh am I so rusty in it now. OUH I will be selling my items soon. So check it out! Other than that! I'll be decorating my new room. So this will take more than a week but at least I'm occupied right? Of course I'll be going out with my friends which have been long forsaken. I guess that's the only plan so far. so far....

Till then..
Toodles :)

No comments: