Monday, November 16, 2009

Rain rain go away

Evening everyone.

Today feels so grey.. Anyways, I watched 500 days of summer. NICE movie I might say. You have that desire of doing those things with your man. It's sweet but then the ending was quite shitty. There was a happy ending but before that, everything was messed up. I was inspired with his passion for architecture well when he started sketching. I bought a new A6 sketch book and I have a few doodles in there already :)

I really don't like it when I want a nice relaxing day then someone or I guess some people are rushing things for no reason and act all jittery and sometimes they start hyperventilating in the middle of everything. You get pushed around and being forced to do things you don't want to do.

I watched "This is it" the second time with Shaira and our mothers. I was still excited and was still amazed with the effort and his work. I wouldn't say I am his biggest number 1 fan but I do adore him. It is sad that he was taken for granted by people around him. Anyways, I realized after his death. Everyone started saying that they are MJ's #1 fan. Are they even serious? Do they think they're important because they're his fans? Do they think it's cool saying that? I just hate that after his death, they just REALIZE that MJ was an icon an idol. They regret making fun of him as wacko jacko, child molester and what not. I know some people are actually sincere when they say that they're his #1 fan, but I'm just saying about the other people. It's just sad and pathetic.

I need some inspiration to do my blogshop. Some word of encouragement? interest? I don't know.

Anyhoo, I was thinking.. what if I ran away somewhere unknown and not let anyone know. Make myself invisible. Not letting any of my relatives or anyone close to me know where I am. Leave everything behind. Everything I did, everything I own, everyone I love. What reaction would I get? Satisfaction? Happiness? Relieved? or even better; No reaction. Curiosity... I don't know....

To all 2009 SPM candidates : Good Luck! Try your best. You can do it :) A month to freedom! Make it worthwhile when you have the chance after that.

No comments: