Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tell me Whyy??!!!

Today will be my almost last day of shopping. I just need a black sleek clean cut blazer. Just to make my outfit look better :)

I bankrupted my mothers credit card. I bought a lot a lot of stuff. I bought: 4 tops, 1 tee shirt, 1 dress, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of leggings, 2 pair of shoes, 1 necklace, and my favourite; sequined black jacket. :D

Yeah, and I'm buying a blazer with my own money of course. Pity my mom and sister. I don't shop like this often. Only if I have the chance and I took yesterday and today for granted.

I realized, if I step into a mall, which is just OU actually; my hands would linger around and press the sanitizing liquid to make my hands look spick and span.

Anyways, what I wanted to say was that. My level of procrastination is going up the roof and it's going haywire. I have to stop doing all this. I have to start doing my work and finish them on time. I have an assignment due tomorrow and I haven't started a single thing! Well, I'm doing as much as I can and try to make an excuse for tomorrow. Then, finish my work. Hopefully people around me will encourage me to make me work harder.

I'm signing off, taking a bath then do some of my work then sleep.

Toodles :)

No comments: