Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm back



Hey everyone. I haven't been updating my blog post for quite some time.
Well, It is Raya and I went back to my hometown at Perak, Kuala Kangsar. Supposedly 2 days but ended up being away from home for 5 days.
I was at my grandmother's house for the 1st day and went house to house on the 2nd.
Then, my mom and sister suddenly thought of going to Penang. Slept a night and the next day, we were hanging out at the beach and went for a dip at the pool.
We were on the banana boat and fell 3 times in the sea and thank god for the life jacket I would have drowned. The sea + me = not a good combo. The 3rd time on the boat I actually hanged on and didn't let go, I didn't realize at first but then my brother and everyone asked me to let go. I was publicly embarrassed, but it was quite hilarious. This raya was quite interesting, actually. We were staying beside the Hard Rock Hotel and I might say that, That hotel is really nice and every 3rd raya starting next year, we will be in Penang just relaxing and staying in the water. I can't wait :)

I don't know why, but whenever I come back from Penang, I always get sick or get food poisoning. I haven't recovered from it yet, but surely I will soon.
I want to relax and not think of anything, but I want to go out, but in a condition I am in now, I doubt my body would let me.
My class will be starting next Monday. I don't feel like going but I have no choice. I realized, I left my pencil case in college and my print making too. Hopefully those cleaners won't throw it. Hopefully. I still have to buy the print making equipment and start doing my box. :(
I hate this. I feel terrible and I have to do all this crap. Damn typography.

Well, I need to channel this in a healthy way and hopefully I'll have enough energy to do all this.

Wish me luck.

Toodles

No comments: