Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good habits


Good morning fellow citizens. ahha
Starting from today onwards, I shall be more inspired with everything and work harder.
I had a slight thought that I fell down the pits for these couple of months and I'm bringing it back baby! Shall start my old good habits. That feeling of post-SPM has been sucked within my soul after numerous telephone calls from my boyfriend. That idea of doing everything and no one is stopping you, is seeping through me. I feel rejuvenated and ready to do whatever comes to me. I don't know exactly what made me have this though, but this is helping me loads! The old Liyana is coming back and that's for sure ;)
And my number one frenemy is procrastination.
ahhah

Well I need to take a bath, make the bed and do my work.

Shall post soon or not tomorrow.

Toodles :D

No comments: