Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4 O'clock

Gaaaaaaaaaaah! I want that hair. S'il vous plait? One day. But i'm wondering. "Will I look smokin hot?" :P

Other issues, I've been having weird and confusing situations. I can't really describe. It's like two emotions smacked your face at once. How is that possible? Life is confusing; you have no choice.

SPM is so close, OMG I'm so scared I have so many things to do, but so little time. 3 Months and 1 Month to trials :S S**T damn it, I don't think i'm ready. Too many things to read, I regret not studying earlier. I've been procrastinating a lot.

I haven't decided what i want in the future. Graphics is actually really interesting, but again I'm into the environment but i need to ace on my science subs which is really hard. haiya, so complicated. Why can't i rewind and STOP; take my time and reminisce.
Well off to the table of doom, I need to study. :)

No comments: