Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello hello,
Here I am contemplating what to do, what to get INTO college. It's harder than I would've imagined. I was so passionate about becoming a zoologist or an environmental biology. BUT THEN, my job opportunity is very very low. My other option is taking graphics design. I know, the courses are not similar AT ALL. Science and arts. Honestly, my choice is into graphics. More job opportunities and I would not have a financial burden. Sometimes I wonder, the passion of loving your job is very crucial. Although, for some people, being passionate is great but once the job offers are low and your salary is horrible, you will eventually hate your job because you are forced to live in a very run-down life. Which I do not want that to happen. I used to say money is not important, but to think of it. It is very very very very important. It's the root of all evil let me tell you that. If I don't have enough money, I won't have enough to pay rent, buy groceries, pay for transportation, FOOD and the list goes on... To top it all of, I my mom will feel ill at ease looking at her children suffering. So the amount of guilt will increase.
So yes, I think graphics is okay financially, AND I like it too, A LOT! :D
OUH YEAAAAA, the course is cheaper too, rather than zoology or environmental biology.

No comments: