Friday, June 12, 2009

Alright













So, I was thinking and i realized that; I criticize people less than I did last time. I'm not saying that I don't condemn anyone. Of course I do, but If I see, for instance; People smoking or couples making out in public or underage groups going to clubs or drinking alcohol ; I don't give a damn. I'm not saying you should encourage them, but I don't say "EEeee, what the f#$@ ? Why do they do that, it's so wrong. " I used to though. I still complain, that's for sure but I don't do/say that. When I see that, I'll probably make a face (maybe, sometimes) then just walk away or even better just look and walk away. I guess I'm immune to that. I mean come on, almost EVERYONE loves doing what I just stated there and I see that almost everyday. So what, they love doing that, its their problem not mine and maybe without me realizing I may actually do something that I condemned; because of that, I would turn into a bloody hypocrite. So, Its better to shut up and let it be. I guess I criticize less is because the people I mix with don't condemn people that much unlike last time. I've been influenced for the better. :)

This whole few months, I haven't been exercising. I am beyond fat. Seriously, I'm afraid of looking at the scale machine. I know I gained weight, so I don't have any suspense checking it. I just "know". I want to lose my fats so I can wear clothes that looks nice. I have tonnes and tonnes of things to try on, but my weight can't compliment the clothes I want to wear :(
I know I won't grow vertically, so slash all the maxi dresses and shit.
Well, Soon soon, after all my work is done. I shall jog and jog and jog and jog. :)

Talking about work, I keep procrastinating; it's such a sin.
Damn my procrastination, when will it stop. I SHOULD and MUST do my work and finish most of it this two days and next week until submission date.

Well I should get ready, I have a wedding to attend. Another.Wedding. -.-
Signing off now..

Toodles :)

No comments: