Monday, April 27, 2009

Hola!


"I just find this picture entertaining." ;p
But what doesss make a man tick? O.o



Salut!

Finally after weeks of not posting anything, I am posting something now. :D
hahahah

Wokaaaaaay, moving on....
Lets see,
Assignments : As tall as a mountain
Total Absolute 'free' time : Nil
Friends: GREAT
College: Fun
Life:Quite blahh
Boyfriend: Formidable! :D

That sort of sums up 'some' things that I want to say. Ok to tell you in a loooooong and boring way:

Its been 5 weeks in college. Le temps passe vite, oui?
I remember it being the first day of college
Effrayant, but ended up great. The people are friendly and they are willing to layan my wackiness.
So far, I've had/have tonnes and TONNES of assignments and projects, c'est LOUF.
My classmates are really fun, everybody has their own thing to do. Friends are great too.
Since college, I have developed skills playing Pool and Foosball, but I still suck.
The lecturers are actually nice and really good.
My fundamental drawing lecturer told us that, there will be a field trip to I don't know where. He's still thinking, but he kept repeating Hong Kong, peut-être. Well I'm happy with ANYTHING. As long as it's educational and fun and not that hard for muslims, I wouldn't mind. It would be like a 5 day thing.
I told my mom and she agreed, so yay! I can't wait really. I've never been out of the country without my mom. It'll be weird though, but fun experience.

Ok.. going on.....
Yesterday, was my nieces birthday party. Her name is Safiya, the most CUTEST, ADORABLE, SMART little girl EVER. Gravement...
Her birthday was on the 21st of April, but everyone was busy during that time. Soooo, instead we celebrated it yesterday.
Habituellement, I'll be with my boyfriend on Sundays. So, he was forced to come to the party yesterday. ;p
He was nervous because most of my family members were there.
They were nice to greet him and smile and all. Wasn't all that scary..
My sister started bossing him already ahah, so well.. He is officially welcomed :p
OUH! I was so happy because he made a mix cd for me and it was the most sweetest gift ever.
I started being so jiwang and cried.

I won't tell you the tracks in the cd but I'm stuck listening to this ONE song. The lyrics are beyond formidable. C'est vraiment touchant

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wish we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together


How can I NOT be jiwang. I'll have to admit, I've listened to that song quite numerous of times already and Je ne suis pas soin :)
Insyallah, I hope we'll be together for a long time. Time will tell.. time will tell.

I've always heard that, MOST girlfriends or boyfriends usually will control the opposites.
Par example;
- She won't let him be friends with his OWN friends.
- Never let her go out anywhere
- Call every second to know EXACTLY what she's doing
- Be so emotional when not being acknowledged even for just a second for understanding reasons

Well there's more, but you know what I mean.
I'm not saying that I'm très parfait, of course not, but there's always the term 'space' or 'understanding'.
I just pity those that break up for those stupidest reasons. They can work it out if both of them are understanding and trusting. They should compliment each other :)
Okk, I guess I'm crapping...
Moving on,

Metaphorically,
A parasite is living on your head WITHOUT your permission and takes your blood, living on your head and making your life a living hell.

Question: Wouldn't you be annoyed?

I would.

As in literally, If someone stayed in your house without permission and takes your toiletries, food, clothes and of course accessibility at your own home ; wouldn't you be annoyed.
Plus, never acknowledging anyone at home, doing they're own thing.
It's rude and I think that certain person is taking to his/her advantages.
It's not fair to the owner of the house wouldn't it?
Like I said, it's like a parasite.
Logically, people wouldn't want to lose their dignity and would want to try to earn a living not depend on other peoples houses.
It's quite disappointing really.

Well I guess that's enough writing for today. I'll continue another day ( I don't know when that'll be)

So long,
Toodles :)

No comments: