Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the bread shop



I'm pretty much a fan of cafe's and I'll occasionally find a few with either my family or my friends. Anyhoo, I found this shop called "The Bread Shop" at Bukit Damansara near the 2nd Decanter furthest to the school.

The price range would be MYR4 to MYR30? depending on what you eat of course. It's a bit on the pricey side. The bread is fresh and even though there aren't that many choices, you are still satisfied with the taste and you would love to go there more often. The interior is superb, it has a rustic feel and it's small and cozy. Opens only on Monday till Saturday from 8am till 7.30pm, except that Saturday closes at 5pm.


I ate Danish bread with Ice Chocolate, my brother ate Cinnamon Roll with Black Coffee and my mom ate Bread & Butter Pudding with Earl Grey Tea. Mouth watering I must say.

Here's the address and contact number, if you guys are interested.
11 Jalan Setiakasih 5,
Bukit Damansara,
50490 KL
Tel : 03-2093 8734

Till then..
Toodles :)

No comments: