Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shopping spree

Hello everybody.
Today I was shopping by myself. I'm not trying to self pity myself or whatever, but everyone was occupied and I couldn't contact some of them. So why waste my time waiting and just get on with it and satisfy myself. WHICH I did. I bought a pair of shorts, a bag and a dress! I am happy, so so very happy :D

Went to Threadzoo which was at Rasta and then I went to another bazaar at Subang Parade which had quite an interesting variety of things but I met Yi-vonne and bought the dress at her shop Oh My Diet. Which I might say had the best choice. Cheh cheh commercializing pulak.. Today was quite dreary, the sky was so grey and it felt like it was gonna rain but thank god it didn't while I was driving back to TTDI.

I came back home and I watched NEW MOON, for the first time actually. I feel like beating Bella up, (for new moon fans please do not read this paragraph) She was fidgeting and shouting so much like a spastic child. (No offense by the way) Jacob was being such a nice and protective man and Bella had to choose Edward. New Moon somehow made the vampires even prettier (in a bad way) Vampires are sophisticated, dark creatures. They made them look womanly.. However, the female vampires had the most appropriate "look"? I'm quite dissatisfied with the movie. I'm not siding towards Jacob because he has that heavenly fine shaped body but he was truly a nice person in the movie and I preferred him since the First Twilight.

Anyway, I went and ate dinner with my family and waited so long for our food, my mom and sister bought groceries while waiting for the food and I ended up sitting there alone playing solitaire. -.- I have an interest when it comes to solitaire now, and I don't know why. Probably because I get bored too easily. While I was alone, there was this middle aged man staring at me while he was eating and gave me the smirk and that 'look'. Creepy. I don't understand why men like that even exist, he is such a pervert.

Today I was thinking and and came up with a sentence, 2 maybe..
" Even if you're treated badly doesn't mean u have to do the same. Sooner or later they will learn their lesson "
LIFE LESSON! Everyone should remember that :)

Well that's it for today. I miss writing long posts rather than posting images. I guess I didn't have interesting updates. Well, I wouldn't call this post Interesting but at least I had something to write about.

Toodles :)

No comments: