Monday, September 29, 2008

Bonsoir!

Time is flying my heart beating faster as SPM is getting closer.
I can feel a chill tingling through my back. It’s eerie. Let’s see I have 43 days to SPM, 43!
Less than 2 months for sure. I’m not prepared, I don’t have the confidence answering the questions except that biology essay question I loved so much. Bon, I’m sitting here NOT studying. Ouh god, I have pre exam jitters, I suddenly feel woozy and uncomfortable. C’est tres bizarre.

Well, Raya is just around the corner. Well they’re checking the ‘anak bulan’ today. IF the moon’s big and bright, raya is tomorrow! Well don’t know bout that. Don’t think so. I bought my baju raya, let’s just say it’s like a bzzz bee. Ahha
BUT! I still want that red shoe. THAT RED SHOE! I feel so unsatisfied with what I got. I only have one pair of shoe. My sister has 5! Ouh wait 6!

Sigh, I sound like a spoiled brat. I should be thankful. Some people can’t even celebrate raya or even afford anything to buy for raya, and here I am complaining. Well ,

Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

I won’t be able to celebrate raya like usual, cause of SPM. I would be occupied with studying and busy suffocating myself with books and papers. That sounds fun. I’m taking 11 subjects all together.
1. BM
2. English
3. EST
4. Sejarah
5. Agama
6. Mathematics
7. Add Math
8. Biology
9. Chemistry
10. Physics
11. French

I just can’t wait to celebrate AFTER SPM. I have loads of things to do. I actually have a list of things to do. Can’t wait to release all the pressure and post jitters out of my system.

I realized when I was shopping at pavilion yesterday. All the dudes look alike. They wore the same clothes almost the same brand. Most of them aren’t original . Ouh! They also walk the same way. I accidently made fun of them, in front of their faces sort of with my brother. Astaughfirullah. I didn’t mean too.

I have a lot to say but not enough time to write. I’ll continue blogging frequently insyallah after SPM.

Well I’m signing off. Again, I want to study.
Toodles ;)

No comments: